Wednesday, September 2, 2009

bedtime.

im off to bed. but b4 that i have to take my shower. hmm. tonight, im crashing at zatie's place. maybe. honestly, i dont really like sleeping with others. its like, i cant breathe. but then i dont feel like i want to sleep in my room tonight.

i love my bed. its kinda a messy but its very comfy. xleyh r tgk kemas sgt. mcm x bes tido. heee..

things that i cant miss out mase nak tido is my bantal of course, n i nak more than 1, mybe 2 or 3. then a bolster. and of course, my comforter. i always like my first comforter, because its very comfy n old. hehe. comforter i yg lame sgt comfy sbb fabric dy cam makin lembut dr hari ke hari kot. hee. now i have 2 dkat uniten. n i use both of them at the same time. haha. i really like my bed to be...crowded. n messy. its very comfy.


i wish i bleh upload the gamba of my bed but like i said, its very messy. hee. next time lah k.


1 comment: