Sunday, August 30, 2009

saya sgt bosan

hmm. huh. evryone's at their hometown. so im in my room doing nothing...watching TV series. huh. n i finished watching it. so...again. bosan. hmm. im not really the type of girl who wud tidy up room Unless. my mom tell me to do so. well..i do kemas my bilik. but sgt jarang. hmm.

to all my frens:
im sorry if i acted weird or i hurt ur feelings. yes, i was intending to hurt ur feelings but trust me, i dont feel good about it. i noe n im sure, im gonna do it again in the future, so..im gonna say sorry for whats gonna happen in the future. n there's a fren of mine. i just wanna say sorry. yes. i do DONt like you. i hate it when u do THAT(dont wanna mention). but, i noe. sumtimes you ARE a good fren, u were there when i needed u. n im sure u noe how i DO things. n i noe..im a bad person. but em, trust me, i dont like myself either. i tried to do the right things..i guess im just malas.. hmm.

mom n dad: i missed u. not that i forgot ur digits. i think i hav a major problem. with life, MY life. i just have these stupid thoughts sumtimes. n i wasnt really thinking! luv u!

k.long: hope u're doing well there. just come home already eh. just STOP doing things thats gonna hurt u at the end of day. u n i both know its wrong. im not blaming u though..luv u. always. sorry for the things that happened between us.

fami edin; cant wait to go home n RAYA!!!! i want my angpau.

cant wait for RAYA,

No comments:

Post a Comment